1. Rinse a teapot with hot water.
2. Measure one teaspoon of tea leaves for each cup & put in the teapot.
3. Boil fresh water, as soon as it starts to boil pour in the teapot.
4. Let it brew for 4 minutes. Then stir once.
5. We recommend 4 minutes brewing, but it can be brewed for 3 minutes or 5 minutes depending upon your taste.
6. Pour & enjoy, preferably without milk and sugar. Darjeeling tea may be drunk at any time during the day for a refreshing taste
Darjeeling Tea is recommended not to drink it "extremely hot", it is appreciated a higher flavor once the temperature goes a bit down.....
Your ordered tea would be packed in silver lining tamper proof sealed pack.