Giddapahar Darjeeling Tea Estate
Giddapahar is located on a mountain which is just a short drive from Kuarseong. The garden is situated at 4864 feet above sea level.
Giddapahar is almost 100% covered with pure china tea bushes and has followed the legendary classic grade production of Darjeeling Teas. The tea from Giddapahar Estate is very delicate due to the lower temperatures here and also because the area itself is covered by mist for a good part of the year. Teas are planted and picked by using traditional methods. Due to the temperature, the tea bushes from the estate produce a fine bouquet with great aromatic quality and a delicate floral smell.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
1. Rinse a teapot with hot water.
2. Measure one teaspoon of tea leaves for each cup & put in the teapot.
3. Boil fresh water, as soon as it starts to boil pour in the teapot.
4. Let it brew for 4 minutes. Then stir once.
5. We recommend 4 minutes brewing, but it can be brewed for 3 minutes or 5 minutes depending upon your taste.
6. Pour & enjoy, preferably without milk and sugar. Darjeeling tea may be drunk at any time during the day for a refreshing taste
Darjeeling Tea is recommended not to drink it "extremely hot", it is appreciated a higher flavor once the temperature goes a bit down.....
Your ordered tea would be packed in silver lining tamper proof sealed pack.