Description: This is the first green tea of 2014 of First flush season. It is aromatic and has greener leaves with some hint of silver and fading green.
Smell: Light smell of distinct characteristic Darjeeling Green Teas
Liquor: Light greenish liquor which has flowery aromas.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
1. Rinse a teapot with hot water.
2. Measure one teaspoon of tea leaves for each cup & put in the teapot.
3. Boil fresh water, as soon as it starts to boil pour in the teapot.
4. Let it brew for 4 minutes. Then stir once.
5. We recommend 5 minutes brewing, but it can be brewed for 3 minutes or 5 minutes depending upon your taste.
6. Pour & enjoy, preferably without milk and sugar. Darjeeling tea may be drunk at any time during the day for a refreshing taste